Other Peregrine Projects > Canadian Peregrines

AB / Warburg - Genesee Plant - 2009-18

<< < (110/127) > >>

lobi:
Which makes me ask, Do they sometimes remove a chick and move it to a pair that didn't have successful hatching of their own eggs?

lobi:
I haven't seen the fourth one for quite some time either.  I hoping that Bev caught some shots of the four since the last picture of them was posted.

carly:
These chicks are adorable but I still cant' make out the fourth - not for a few days now.  Are we sure the wee one survived? 

bev.:
I will post shots tonight. It is hard to distinguish 4 in the pile. I will have the cam up tomorrow so I will keep an eye for a better shot
Adult standing in front of kids right now.

maggieblue:
The female from this site is beautiful.  Does she have a name?  I spent quite a bit of time watching yesterday because I could only see 3 heads in the chick pile.  I saw a couple of feedings but mom had her broad back in the way each time so I couldn't count heads. The little guy is probably hidden in the pile somewhere.  It is hard to see where one chick starts and the other ends at this stage. If anyone has seen all four recently that would be reassuring.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version