Other Peregrine Projects > Canadian Peregrines

AB / Warburg - Genesee Plant - 2009-18

<< < (111/127) > >>

bev.:
When I got back late last night I had an e-mail form one of  the biologists the female at this site is from 2005 from downtown Calgary. the male was not banded I will check out these guys in a bit

Alison:
No problem, just didn't want to miss Bev's pics if there were some.

The Peregrine Chick:

--- Quote from: Alison on June 08, 2009, 21:31 ---
--- Quote from: The Peregrine Chick on June 08, 2009, 21:08 ---Bev's photos from June 6th do show 4 chicks, 1 with its back to the camera and three behind it - two the the left, one to the right. 
--- End quote ---

I can't seem to find any pics by Bev from June 6? 
--- End quote ---

Sorry Alison, that was my fault, they were your photos from the 6th - you quoted Bev in the post and that's where I made the mistake ...  :-[

Alison:

--- Quote from: The Peregrine Chick on June 08, 2009, 21:08 ---Bev's photos from June 6th do show 4 chicks, 1 with its back to the camera and three behind it - two the the left, one to the right. 
--- End quote ---

I can't seem to find any pics by Bev from June 6?

The Peregrine Chick:
Bev's photos from June 6th do show 4 chicks, 1 with its back to the camera and three behind it - two the the left, one to the right.  It is however hard to count them when they are this age because they are so small and tend to stick so close together.  Mealtimes are really the only time we all are going to get an accurate count, particularly with this site's 10 second refresh rate ...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version