Other Peregrine Projects > Canadian Peregrines

ON / Toronto - Apartment Block - 2008-14

<< < (9/56) > >>

bcbird:
Release videos are wonderful to watch.
Thanks for the link, Carly.

carly:
Mathew has the release video of the newly named Milton aka TR Male up on his site.  Have to admit, I got teary seeing him fly off.  And boy did he NOT hesitate for a nano second, he was like lightening...straight for home!  He's cute too, hope Jack doesn't hurt him  :-\

http://www.asic.ca/peregrinefalcons/

carly:
Apr 1, 2010 - 420 Booty-call starring Mr. Loverman (from Mathew's site)

From shortly after 4PM until 430 I was able to partake in the gorgeous weather, hang out with the friendly neighbourhood dog club, and witness even more falcon mating.

I initially heard a falcon calling from far over yonder, and heard and saw one at the nest ledge returning the calls. Eventually Jack left the building to meet his mate.

The episode was brief, lots of flailing wings and an awkward balancing act, followed by Jack returning to the building to (I guess) don his smoking jacket and pipe and chill out. Mom remained at the tree, possibly thinking "is that it?", only judging from the expression on her face...

Apparently, Jack's mate at Bloor & Islington may now be incubating eggs, which naturally leaves Jack with more free time on his talons. Nice to see he still likes hanging out over here. It seems safe to say incubation is not underway here.

carly:

--- Quote from: bcbird on February 13, 2010, 17:48 ---Good news, Carly! 
How's that for a little heart racing activity on a Saturday afternoon.

--- End quote ---

Lol..no kidding, I actually broke out in a sweat..hehe!   ;D

bcbird:
Good news, Carly! 
How's that for a little heart racing activity on a Saturday afternoon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version