Other Peregrine Projects > Canadian Peregrines

ON / Toronto - Apartment Block - 2008-14

(1/56) > >>

carly:
Finally got an email day before yesterday on this nest.  The window washers came upon the female on 4 eggs on a hidden ledge.

No idea if it's still TR Mom but I know Jack is still going there so assuming he's the dad.  Will post more if I hear it.

carly:
2014 NESTING SEASON

Been very hard to get reports for this site as the residents that did care have lost interest for the most part.

The last I heard - week before last when I prodded - was that they thought the site was deserted as they had only seen one for a long time then suddenly two are around again.  Jack is still going there so I suspect he's one of them.

They aren't nesting in the usual places and now they're only seeing one.  So either they've picked a new spot to nest or something else is going on there.

The Peregrine Chick:
2013 NESTING SEASON

As of the last two weeks, Jack and Mom are canoodling around their nestsite and apparently in a particular nearby tree.

MayShowers:
I read that there are two white fluffy bodies at this site, so it appears all their eggs have hatched. :D

Kinderchick:
2012 NESTING SEASON

Jack has been confirmed as the resident male at this site once again. Not sure who the female is. 3 eggs were laid but only 2 were confirmed to be incubated. 1st hatch today. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version