Other Peregrine Projects > Canadian Peregrines

ON / Toronto - Apartment Block - 2008-14

<< < (52/56) > >>

carly:
Ack..pouring rain again and mom flew in a big dinner so that should keep them on the ledge for the rest of the day.  Good as T-showers are supposed to come later and I'd have hated to see one of them fledge and get stuck alone in a storm.

carly:
I'm back and everything is as it should be ..Passes out chocolate croissants for everyone to share  :D

carly:
It's lightened up and holy moly, there go the wings!  They might just be drying out but I have a feeling we might see a fledge today...  I have to go out right now too..been waiting all morning for rain to lighten so I can go to my favorite bakery and get some croissants...make sure they stay put til I come back..lol  ;D ;D

eagle63_1999:
Yeah I saw that.  It's suppose to rain today, tomorrow and on into the rest of the week.

carly:
Three wet birds, sitting on the ledge all huddled together...alll ready to fledge if only the rain would stop!  Thankfully they are all older now because that ledge is soaked!  The older darker one was flapping alot earlier when the rain had lightened up a bit - he wants to go but then the rain intensified so now they are just huddled together trying to stay dry.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version