Other Peregrine Projects > Canadian Peregrines

ON / Toronto - Apartment Block - 2008-14

<< < (51/56) > >>

carly:
Ack..he's on the ground, he's been rescued!!  See site for update!

sheltiegirl:
I hope this building is tall enough for a safe fledging.

sheltiegirl:
Yes eagle, I saw him go! It seemed intentional as in I dont think he accidentally stepped off the ledge. He went just after 8:30 Ontario time, I think the next one will be soon as he is standing where his brother went off and there was a little wing flapping but nothing as yet
 :D

carly:
I think one fledged!!!  Was flapping it's heart out and then someone came by my desk and I had to leave - just came back and only 2 on ledge now!!  Grrr..I always miss the good stuff! 

carly:
Still waiting on the boys to fledge, the watch has started and surprised they haven't tried yet.  Bit of excitement last night - a male intruder flew in and he and dad had a fight.  Couldn't see it on the cam but was wondering why the kids all ran to the ledge and started screaming - I thought maybe they were teasing the kids with food again, turns out they were watching dad and the intruder with talons clasped in the air and cheering dad on! 

There is a recap on the site this morning about it.  Hopefully the intruder was unhurt as well and just ushered out of the territory.  They're feisty this morning so today might be the day and finally no rain forecast for today!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version