Manitoba Peregrines > West Winnipeg Peregrines

West Winnipeg - 2009 / Ivy & Jules

<< < (10/107) > >>

allikat:

--- Quote from: The Peregrine Chick on August 06, 2009, 12:57 ---Your original post had too many details on the location of the West Winnipeg pair so it self-destructed (with a little help).

--- End quote ---
That's what I figured...sorry about that TPC. 
When I post, I try really hard to NOT disclose anything about the area as I respect the reasons why. 
I can't even remember what it was that I wrote, so all in all, no harm, no foul, or as the master says, no fuss, no muss!   ;)

The Peregrine Chick:
Your original post had too many details on the location of the West Winnipeg pair so it self-destructed (with a little help).

allikat:
Hmm, not sure what happened to a post BccS and I made on Monday August 3rd......however,

Today, I saw a fabulous display off flying by the two West Winnipeg birds, Jules and Ivy.  For a moment, I thought I saw more than two falcons flying around, so I was a bit concerned.  I pulled over for a moment, but they were just so fast, I couldn't get a great look at them, plus, I wasn't able to get into the best position to spot them all.  It was just the way they were all flying and their behavior.  There was no aerial battles taking place, from what I witnessed, but again, I did not have open sky to watch. 
I do know that there were pigeons scattering about so I would like to think that the two of them were stooping for supper.  I wish I could report more than that but, that's all I saw. 

The Peregrine Chick:
New thread for a new month ....

allikat:

--- Quote from: photosbydennis on July 28, 2009, 22:00 ---Just happen to be in the West-end early this morning...6:20ish
Jules on her corner at the Diner and no sign of Ivy. After stepping out of the truck for a couple of minutes...off the perch she comes...makes a couple of circles and then behind the Bleachers. Then another loop around the Bleachers, but didn't come back.
Change my location hoping to locate...yep ! Both now perched on the East side of the Bleachers...then Ivy takes flight and does a couple of turns and heads towards a near by tower.
Checking my watch...I still have some time before work.
The clouds start to clear and the early morning sun makes him glow...out of the truck...click,click,click,then Jules fly's in. More click, click, click...with a lot of keee keee kee kee ke ke ke ke going on...what a sight to see and hear on a early Tuesday morn.

--- End quote ---
Woo Hoo!!!  Really happy you we're able to see them this morning.  Can't wait for more of your incredible pictures  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version