Manitoba Peregrines > West Winnipeg Peregrines

West Winnipeg - 2009 / Ivy & Jules

<< < (49/107) > >>

photosbydennis:
Will be adding to the "West-end Birds" soon...I'm sure TPC wants to get her "claws" on these...lol
These photos come from a different vantage point and this maybe the best location for me ??
Still excited about Trey & Princess on the East Side...don't know how that will unfold...photo wise ?? Nice to know that I have "two" contacts across the street. Thanks GUY'S... :)

photosbydennis:

--- Quote from: The Peregrine Chick on May 19, 2009, 11:58 ---
--- Quote from: maggieblue on May 19, 2009, 11:54 ---You must have been ready to tear your hair out over this one.  :)
--- End quote ---

Nah, just bugged the heck out of Larry & Dennis

They ignored me nicely ... ;D

--- End quote ---

And it's at this point I step out for some fresh air...or snap some photos. Leavening Larry to deal with the questions... ;D

maggieblue:
 ;D ;D ;D

bccs:

--- Quote from: maggieblue on May 19, 2009, 11:54 ---Great, thank you.  I have to admit that I was really confused and was going to go back through the posts to see how they went from 3 to 1 egg. 

--- End quote ---
Winnipeg math ;D

The Peregrine Chick:

--- Quote from: maggieblue on May 19, 2009, 11:54 ---You must have been ready to tear your hair out over this one.  :)
--- End quote ---

Nah, just bugged the heck out of Larry & Dennis while we were doing the tech ... Is it ready yet? huh, huh. Can I look at it now? What does this know do?  Can we make it bigger? smaller? Purple?

They ignored me nicely ... ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version