Manitoba Peregrines > West Winnipeg Peregrines

West Winnipeg - 2009 / Ivy & Jules

<< < (48/107) > >>

Eye-spy:

--- Quote from: The Peregrine Chick on May 20, 2009, 11:59 ---And Eye-Spy our techno-god, doesn't forget anything ... its kinda spooky actually.  We'll be doing something, something unexpected arises and techno-god must solve and I think, oops, don't have a widget, but I have some duct tape that might save the day!  I offer it to His Excellence and lo and behold, from beneath his copious robes magically appears a widget, and not just any widget, a widget that takes dictation!  :o

Truly a techno-god is our Eye-Spy!

I wish I were exaggerating, but I'm not.  This happpens everywhere I work with Larry regardless of the situation, whether he's been there before and was able to plan ahead (or not as in the WW case).  It's very, very cool.  And I'm never expecting it so I get the Eye-Spy equivalent of a smack on the back of the head, aka, a hairy eyeball  :P

--- End quote ---

Yeah, well, I needed a new monitor anyway......

And I was not in that fine a form today as I reacall >:(

The Peregrine Chick:
And Eye-Spy our techno-god, doesn't forget anything ... its kinda spooky actually.  We'll be doing something, something unexpected arises and techno-god must solve and I think, oops, don't have a widget, but I have some duct tape that might save the day!  I offer it to His Excellence and lo and behold, from beneath his copious robes magically appears a widget, and not just any widget, a widget that takes dictation!  :o

Truly a techno-god is our Eye-Spy!

I wish I were exaggerating, but I'm not.  This happpens everywhere I work with Larry regardless of the situation, whether he's been there before and was able to plan ahead (or not as in the WW case).  It's very, very cool.  And I'm never expecting it so I get the Eye-Spy equivalent of a smack on the back of the head, aka, a hairy eyeball  :P

Liz:
And Eye-spy's! 

bev.:
Love your sense of Humor TPC.

Eye-spy:

--- Quote from: photosbydennis on May 19, 2009, 19:43 ---
--- Quote from: The Peregrine Chick on May 19, 2009, 11:58 ---
--- Quote from: maggieblue on May 19, 2009, 11:54 ---You must have been ready to tear your hair out over this one.  :)
--- End quote ---

Nah, just bugged the heck out of Larry & Dennis

They ignored me nicely ... ;D

--- End quote ---

And it's at this point I step out for some fresh air...or snap some photos. Leavening Larry to deal with the questions... ;D

--- End quote ---

It's all them questions that can result in a guy fergettin' to plug in a cable..... :-\

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version