The Forum > The Forum

Tutorial 2 - Flickr

<< < (5/17) > >>

The Peregrine Chick:

--- Quote from: eagle63_1999 on April 12, 2011, 21:33 ---I agree with you about people wanting to share their photos. I have been looking for a place that is free cause I can't afford to pay for a site.  I always sign my photos makes a bit of a deterient for people want to claim and theirs.

--- End quote ---

Flickr also has a licencing levels which makes it illegal for folks to use your photos anywhere.  They have partnered with Getty Images who are pitbulls when there are copyright violations.  You can even set it up to make money if you want.

Kinderchick:
Great idea, TPC! :) Question then, does an individual who is viewing someone else's photo gallery need to register in that person's photo gallery to leave a comment about their photos?

The Peregrine Chick:
Anyone have other questions ?  About photosharing services like Flickr or Photobucket or PBase?  

Or something else?

eagle63_1999:
I agree with you about people wanting to share their photos. I have been looking for a place that is free cause I can't afford to pay for a site.  I always sign my photos makes a bit of a deterient for people want to claim and theirs.

The Peregrine Chick:

--- Quote from: eagle63_1999 on April 12, 2011, 21:28 ---Yeah I have noticed that in Dennis' photogallery. Cooolll.  Well I 've learned something new I can head to bed lol Actually TPC if you want to delete the photo put in in the spring notice of birds far and wide

--- End quote ---

Hey, you know how to do it now and you should post it here  ;) :-*  Its a good shot!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version