The Forum > The Forum

Tutorial 2 - Flickr

<< < (4/17) > >>

The Peregrine Chick:

--- Quote from: eagle63_1999 on April 12, 2011, 21:35 ---Really? How on earth can I do that, TPC?

--- End quote ---

One the right side of your photo, a bit further down the page, there is a copyright line ... in your profile area (I believe) you can decide on what level of copyright you want to apply to your photo or photos.  

Give me a sec and I'll find the FAQ on Getty Images ...

eagle63_1999:
Cool  well thank-you for all your help.

Kinderchick:

--- Quote from: eagle63_1999 on April 12, 2011, 21:34 ---Kinderchick try clicking on the photo I posted and see what happens.
--- End quote ---
WOW! I clicked on your photo, eagle and it took me right to your photo gallery so I could see other photos that you have taken! :D

The Peregrine Chick:

--- Quote from: Kinderchick on April 12, 2011, 21:33 ---Great idea, TPC! :) Question then, does an individual who is viewing someone else's photo gallery need to register in that person's photo gallery to leave a comment about their photos?

--- End quote ---

One of the settings folks can set in their profile is who can post comments - For Flicker I believe there are three levels - anybody, folks who have a Yahoo or Facebook account or no one at all.  If you don't have an account and don't want to get one, try leaving a comment, if you can't, no harm done.

eagle63_1999:
Really? How on earth can I do that, TPC?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version