The Forum > The Forum

Tutorial 2 - Flickr

<< < (6/17) > >>

The Peregrine Chick:
We'll do the same kind of thing with Photobucket (and any others) on Thursday evening.

And I'm going to use Dennis' gallery as an excellent example of what can be done with really very little extra effort.

The Peregrine Chick:
And why shouldn't folks showcase photos they have taken - someone has taken the time to take the photo and would like to share it, so why not do it up right.  Since folks have to have a gallery of their own to post photos here, why not take full advantage of the services they are providing you!

eagle63_1999:
Yeah I have noticed that in Dennis' photogallery. Cooolll.  Well I 've learned something new I can head to bed lol Actually TPC if you want to delete the photo put in in the spring notice of birds far and wide

The Peregrine Chick:
The advantage is that folks can showcase lots more photos on their galleries than I can support here and folks who want to say "thank you" or ask questions more questions (or kudos) about the photos can do it on the photographer's gallery instead of a couple here where no one will see them.

If you want to know what I mean, visit Dennis' galleries (www.pbase.com/photosbydennis) and you will see that folks posts comments all the time!

eagle63_1999:
ty Kinderchick

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version