Other Peregrine Projects > Canadian Peregrines

AB / Edmonton - Weber Centre - 2009-18

<< < (14/100) > >>

bcbird:

--- Quote from: The Peregrine Chick on June 10, 2015, 13:44 ---
My big project this winter (besides upgrading the forum) is to finish my who's who of Manitoba birds both here in Manitoba and those that are far away - and both Radisson and GG qualify!

--- End quote ---

Will this highly anticipated family tree and history be published,TPC?

The Peregrine Chick:

--- Quote from: soaring west on June 10, 2015, 12:24 ---No, name change. I call her BGG Bev's Green Girl. She held her at banding and released her after GG got stuck in re-hap.( that is a story only Bev and Peter can tell) And they wandered the streets looking , when Radisson would not let her come back after she was released. 
--- End quote ---

Fair enough ... so now we need to put together the narrative of her name and life so that the name isn't just her tape colour (efficient and effective as that is) but a reflection of her and her accomplishments!

My big project this winter (besides upgrading the forum) is to finish my who's who of Manitoba birds both here in Manitoba and those that are far away - and both Radisson and GG qualify!

soaring west:
No, name change. I call her BGG Bev's Green Girl. She held her at banding and released her after GG got stuck in re-hap.( that is a story only Bev and Peter can tell) And they wandered the streets looking , when Radisson would not let her come back after she was released.

The Peregrine Chick:

--- Quote from: soaring west on June 09, 2015, 12:51 ---WE have 4  :) :) :) :) So, that is Princess granddaughter. So, she is a great grandchick

--- End quote ---

And with such a distinction she needs a better name than Green-tape-on-leg-band-Girl  ;)
Weberina?  Radisonette?  Bob?

soaring west:
WE have 4  :) :) :) :) So, that is Princess granddaughter. So, she is a great grandchick

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version