Other Peregrine Projects > Canadian Peregrines

AB / Edmonton - Weber Centre - 2009-18

<< < (13/100) > >>

soaring west:
this morning was the best feeding yet. not feathers and bones, but the really meal. But D01 did the feeding :)

soaring west:
I started out watching Radisson and Mackenzie, until I heard thru the forum that there was a problem in Edmonton(never knew that we had a nest). Then I meet Peter and Bev and the rest is history. I am a transplanted Manitobian and my roots are deeper than the peregrines. I am true to my home and love my new one. I love telling the story of Radisson and where she came from.
Waiting with joy of the winter writings TPC

bev.:
I think we can come up with something for Green. let me think opn it

They had to do roof repairs yesterday. It ws controlled with Gord there. He brought incubator and so chicks got topped up , were kept warm etc.

they took the opportunity to fis cam, since they were there anyway.

If it were not for roof repairs, cam would have waited till banding. ''Anyhow, I had consulted with Gord as one just had not eaten. Green is new mom and first feed was by DO1 for 3 before other hatched.

I will come back and explain this all, but it was decided to take th e youngest, for a holiday to get fattened up

I am not the boss LOl. I just tell what I see and Gord checks and makes the call. I think it was a good one.

will be back with more but have to go out. thought I better let you know why there are 3
Gord is veryimpressed with Green girl

The Peregrine Chick:

--- Quote from: bcbird on June 10, 2015, 17:05 ---
--- Quote from: The Peregrine Chick on June 10, 2015, 13:44 ---
My big project this winter (besides upgrading the forum) is to finish my who's who of Manitoba birds both here in Manitoba and those that are far away - and both Radisson and GG qualify!

--- End quote ---

Will this highly anticipated family tree and history be published,TPC?

--- End quote ---

Part of it is already in the Radisson and McKenzie Seeds trees.  The coding for expansion (when you click on the crosses) is wickedly intricate so it takes time and when you screw it up, you have to back up and remove the code one line at a time in order to find where it works again and then continue on.  As a result, it works better when I can plot out what needs to be added where and then sit down and do it all at once.  The bigger the tree (i.e., the more generations) the more generations, the more careful planning and coding is required.  Got other work done on the forum done last winter, this winter I get to work on something more fun!!

Kinderchick:

--- Quote from: soaring west on June 09, 2015, 12:51 ---WE have 4  :) :) :) :) So, that is Princess granddaughter. So, she is a great grandchick
--- End quote ---

Congratulations to the 4 hatchlings!  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version