Other Peregrine Projects > Canadian Peregrines

AB / Edmonton - Weber Centre - 2009-18

<< < (76/100) > >>

bev.:
I am trying to get photos of Ramada but Helen  has been out in the field and I do not know if she is back yet. I will keep trying.

I am also waiting for tracking information from Geoff as to where Miss Edmonton is at the moment. I suspect she is almost at her destination. she goes there much quicker than she comes back.

I believe Miss Edmonton left on Oct 8 as she was there on Oct 7 but no sign after that. that is on par with last year.

Alison:
Thank you so much for your reports on Miss Edmonton, Bev! I love your photos of her. She has always been one of my favourites, and I am so glad she seems to have found another mate. Thanks to you, she did have one chick this year - it is so good that Ramada is doing well. Wish we could see photos of her.

bev.:
no snow yet but we had rain and it is cool.
Peter and I will go to both sites later this afternoon, with our parkas on.

carly:

--- Quote from: bcbird on October 03, 2009, 21:59 ---Thank you, Bev.  It's a treat to have your reports again.  Your dedication and affection for Miss Edmonton comes clearly between the lines!  We all hope that next year will be a great year for her.

--- End quote ---

Ditto, couldn't have said it better.  Thanks Bev, great to hear about and see Miss Edmonton again!  I sincerely hope she comes back safely next year.  Snow last night in Calgary apparentley, did it hit you guys?  Maybe the falcons will take off today if they sense the snow.

bcbird:
Thank you, Bev.  It's a treat to have your reports again.  Your dedication and affection for Miss Edmonton comes clearly between the lines!  We all hope that next year will be a great year for her.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version