Other Peregrine Projects > Canadian Peregrines

AB / Edmonton - Weber Centre - 2009-18

<< < (75/100) > >>

carly:
Miss Edmonton is indeed transmitter girl - Bev named her Miss Edmonton so she would have a dignified name instead of just 'homeless girl'.  She was previously the resident female at U of A but lost a fierce territorial battle with the female prior to Radisson (can't remember her name but Bev will know). 

The Peregrine Chick:
2010 NESTING SEASON

While there isn't a cam on this site, it does have some very dedicated caretakers  ;) who are happy to provide photos and updates on a regular basis.  

The female on this site was called Miss Edmonton last year but I can't recall if she is the one with the transmitter on her ... perhaps our devoted Edmonton watchers can give us an update.  I know there is a peregrine named Homeless with a transmitter but I never remember if she is the one in Edmonton at the Weber Building site ... help?   ???

allikat:
Here's to a successful nest for Miss Edmonton next season....we love you miss E!!! Good luck to you and safe flying!

Alison:
Thank you for the update, Bev! Talons crossed for Miss Edmonton to winter safely in Colombia and return safely in the Spring. I hope her new mate also stays safe, and returns to the nest safely in the Spring.

carly:
Thanks for the info Bev, I hope Miss Edmonton has a safe and uneventful flight to her winter home and can't wait til next Spring when she comes back  :-*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version