Other Peregrine Projects > Canadian Peregrines

AB / Edmonton - Weber Centre - 2009-18

<< < (65/100) > >>

bev.:
On Tuesday night we stayed to witness an exchange at Weber.
all seems it be going well.

I think I am just nuts Elaine.  I do to know what else to do. this is a relatively high building but no buildings closeby. You know where it is. With that main road eight there , I am not sure where they fledge to. Will have to talk to Gord so I know what to watch for. but I am getting very tired.

So many sites in Edmonton and I cannot be everywhere . So I  try and keep watch on these 2.  I know one other is watched but employees. downtown is just not watched, and same for others. I try and make a few stops on way from Sunday breakfast but... just not enough time.

bev.:
We are parking in a different spot Elaine. Better viewing. I will e-mail when I get a minute.

Elaine L:
Holy smokes, Bev, you guys are dedicated!  I drove by the Weber Building three times on the weekend, going around the back, and I did not see you guys or the falcons, so I think my observation skills need to be refreshed.

bcbird:
Bev, you and Peter are top notch to do all this observing and reporting. 
You know the old saying, "The couple that goes birding together stays together!"

RCF:

--- Quote from: bev. on May 31, 2010, 16:32 ---Have been extensively watching site since last Monday night and Pete and I  camped out there on the weekend in the rain and snow. Well we were in our car, but stayed there 4-5 hours on Saturday and 8 hours yesterday. do I have a life?????

--- End quote ---

What would life be without peregrines?  ;)  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version