Other Peregrine Projects > Canadian Peregrines

AB / Edmonton - Weber Centre - 2009-18

<< < (64/100) > >>

RCF:
Thanks bev great pictures  :)

bev.:
Everything is going good. Peter and I go every 2 days to see if there are 2 and watch a nsst exchange

The ravens there always chase them. I think the raven must have young. I thought Peter was taking pictures of that the other day but he was jsut enjoying the show. Me, I was having a thousand heart attacks as they dive bombed her and tried to bring her down. But the male came to her rescue.

This sideshow is from June12. Miss Edmonton was there when we got there. then she flew off and came back with food to eat.  
And then we waited for the exchange. we consume a lot of water and licorice while waiting  :lol:

I am trying to catch up

Slideshow: http://s187.photobucket.com/albums/x135/fullbrandt/bev44/?action=view&current=9d696463.pbw

bev.:
Weber is still doing great. Peter is downloading pictures for me.  the other night  MIss Edmonton flew out a few times with the Ravens on her heels. she was sing touching and diving to get away. the third time she came back with her supper. Raven chased her right to building.

I will post when peter downloads them. Probably tonight

bev.:
there are not that many people that are interested enough.  This is not something I have to do. I jsut do.  I just feel bad that I watch these 2 sites so closely and the others are left to chance.  but I do have my volunteers  getting ready for fledge watch at clinical Science. I will probably be doing WEber by myself. Again, I do not have to but, I feel I should.

Kinderchick:

--- Quote from: bev. on June 03, 2010, 07:57 ---...So many sites in Edmonton and I cannot be everywhere . So I  try and keep watch on these 2.  I know one other is watched but employees. downtown is just not watched, and same for others. I try and make a few stops on way from Sunday breakfast but... just not enough time.
--- End quote ---
bev, of course you can't possible watch all of the sites, all the time. Are there not any volunteers who can help you? ???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version