Other Peregrine Projects > Canadian Peregrines

AB / Edmonton - Weber Centre - 2009-18

<< < (47/100) > >>

bev.:
sorry about no picutres yet but they are coming.
As of yesterday Miss Edmonton and her Beau are in full incubation. Yeah!!! could be last egg or second last. No way of knowing.
I promise pictures but i have to get caught up with other life ;) and then I will put them up in Pb

bev.:
Peter and  went down last night and everything looking good. Female in front of nest box and Male below on his letter.

Female flew off much later north east and after a bit male followed her.  The male came back and turned in for night  , with female right behind him. she went up to her W. So no eggs yet but I bet by weekend.

A raven flew beside female so we think male went out to get them away from her. WE saw this a lot last year. the ravens soon learned to leave them alone ;D

Pictures tonight. I forgot to take them off camera  ::)

Elaine L:
Was down at the Weber Building about 1:00 p.m. today, and did not see any sign of the falcons.  Worse luck.  Will try again another day.

carly:
Yay...all signs pointing to a good nesting year for Miss E and her mate..talons crossed for them  :-*

bev.:
Peter and I were down at Weber last night and the male is back

so we have Miss Edmonton and unbanded Male. The one last year was unbanded also and he looks the same but of course without bands.  He is sitting in same spot also. but the markings are the same.

I will post shots later(Not those kind of shots ;D)

I would say he came back sometime this week. Egg will be earlier this year which makes me happy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version