Other Peregrine Projects > Canadian Peregrines

AB / Edmonton - Weber Centre - 2009-18

<< < (46/100) > >>

bev.:
Miss Edmonton is sitting on 4 eggs right now. I have not made it down there since long weekend but will  go tonihgt or tomorrow.
Please read article on Miss Edmonton and Weber. Looks like we get a cam. Gord had e-mailed me and told me but I was not sure if I could share with you. but now it is in article.

I am upset about our falocn downtown going missing so I am keeping close watch on U of A and now I should keep watch at Weber better. I do not have enough of me  ;D ;D

http://www.ab-conservation.com/go/default/index.cfm/media/peregrine-cam/watch-the-peregrine-live/

bev.:
I made a slideshow but it shows male carrying prey around by MIss Edmonton and then Miss Edmonton  chases him. He is then seen behind her. She perches on south west corner of building. Male continues to fly around with prey and rests on letter and calls out.He then then flies around by Miss Edmonton  and drops it on back of building. He then flies off and comes in for canoodle. You can see she is in position earlier. He flies off and then goes up to roof in front of box. After a bit he goes in. He ws in for 2.5 hours before Miss Edmonton relieved him. She ate on back of building. I always like to make sure it is her and she has black band on right leg. The others have black band on left leg.

When we went down on Sunday we saw same thing.

bccs:

--- Quote from: allikat on May 14, 2011, 20:54 ---Yes, isn't it indeed!

--- End quote ---
Oh my, yes it is.

allikat:
Yes, isn't it indeed!

Kinderchick:

--- Quote from: bev. on May 14, 2011, 17:50 ---...As of yesterday Miss Edmonton and her Beau are in full incubation. Yeah!!!  
--- End quote ---

That's great news, bev! :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version