Other Peregrine Projects > Canadian Peregrines

AB / Edmonton - Weber Centre - 2009-18

<< < (29/100) > >>

bev.:
2013 NESTING SEASON

Noticed nothing  set up for Weber yet but Miss Edmonton home yesterday about 3pm . do not have numbers o f band but black band on right leg and it is her. blowing snow  prevented us from getting more

no male

bev.:
will do some photos in a bit. Have been away  and when we got back Oct 3rd no sign of Miss E and her mate. bin 104 say they had no sightings since Sept 30th but that does not mean they were not there. So I will say migrated sometime between Sept 30th and Oct 3rd. We checked several times after we got home. Early for Miss E to migrate but...

I did see her and mate before I left Sept 19th. I always bid adieu.

MayShowers:
Yes bev, please continue your postings.  I do not comment often, but I always read new posts and I am always interested in what is going on at your sites.

sami:
Definitely interest in your postings, bev. I seldom respond because of time - barely have enough to read everything, but do read, check out the slide shows and very much like to hear what's going on in your many sites. Please don't feel nobody's paying any attention.

Kinderchick:

--- Quote from: bev. on September 13, 2012, 10:32 ---I will post some photos of young falocn Gordon took to our fundraiser here and some of our youngster. He left around August 24th.

but since there does not seem to be an interest in my posting here, I will have to reevaluate

--- End quote ---

Yes, bev, I think there is an interest in your posting here on this thread. I always read your posts and I know of others who do too. Just don't always have time to comment. Please keep posting, if & when you have time. I know you are very busy, monitoring so many nestsites. Still, all very interesting to read about. :-*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version