Other Peregrine Projects > Canadian Peregrines

AB / Edmonton - Weber Centre - 2009-18

<< < (28/100) > >>

The Peregrine Chick:
Hey Bev,

Have you managed to ID Miss Edmonton's band number?  I was checking out your photo gallery and you have a pretty good photo of that band number, there should only be a few bands in the records that come close to looking like the band I saw - that particular sequence was only used for a few years (Trey was one of them) and although I daresay you will have had more of them used out there than here, but still, with those shapes, you only have a few options ...

If this is old news, sorry!
TPC

RCF:
Great photos, bev  :)

bev.:
we still can not fully Id male . He is gorgeous adn although  we do not know how many eggs they are doing great exchanges and hatch is close to U of A by out calculations of when full incubation was. maybe a bit longer

male is first , all flying ones are male . click on picture and then follow arrow to left to see more

Kinderchick:
Wonderful news that Miss Edmonton was spotted on Earth Day and now a male spotted today! :D

bev.:
male is here and I believe  a different one with band. It would not cooperate so I could not read.LOL Only saw silver on right leg

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version