Other Peregrine Projects > Canadian Peregrines

AB / Edmonton - Weber Centre - 2009-18

<< < (27/100) > >>

MayShowers:
Wow is right!  Miss Edmonton and her mate are going to be very busy keeping up. :)

Kinderchick:
Wow! 5 chicks! Miss E is going to have her hands, or should I say wings full! ;) Any news on the ID of the male, bev?

bev.:
we had a hatch on June 21 so we knew at least one chick. I have been monitoring with Peter constantly hereto make sure all is well, with heat and severe storms

Gord had to make thsi site secure as People kept going on roo f in other years when they should not and so it disrupted her egg laying and brooding.
so it was so secure Gord could not get up to see how many chicks.
He finally got up today and he just e-mailed me and Miss E had 5 chicks all hatched out the way they should.

Way to go, but man oh man.

I plan tomorrow to catch up on all sites and then I will post one picture with access to my gallery and you can look through  all my pciutres  :-*

bev.:
well sometime this week we should have hatches. when I see University hatch , I will head down to Weber . I think they are a few days behind

I will look for food going in

bev.:
I have Id Miss Edmonton, it is just the male we are having trouble with. Gord thinks his first Id was off and we cannot get cooperation from Male LOL

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version