Other Peregrine Projects > Canadian Peregrines

AB / Edmonton - Weber Centre - 2009-18

<< < (26/100) > >>

bev.:
We had to do a rescue at the hotel as someone went on roof of  "Weber and girls were not ready to fledge, almost but not quite(idiots). So we had to get one of girls , that was real low and would have perished. luckily there were people in room , that knew about falcons , and did not disturb her. They saw our posters and phoned us. Unfortunately, they did not see poster til a day later ,so youngster had been there for over a day.

she was beautiful and unhurt , just not ready. We took her home, per Gords instructions and he picked her up next day an d took her to his place. she should  be flying free now at hack site on Pembina

the other female is flying strong and good. a bit over a week now. Miss Edmonton and new male( who we have Id ) , will send to you Tracy, are great parents. they could have fed 6 or more.

Miss Edmonton had 5 chicks. one perished in bad storm we had. It wandered out o f box. There were 2 males and 2 females left. We did not feel this sight could handle 4 youngsters so Gord took two males for hacking and left 2 females.

but the  idiots just do not get it. It is a long story but let us just say , Peter rectified it.

here are some picutres in my gallery. I tired to go back and relabel but.. Pb dos not cooperate. We will be looking for a new picture site.
click on picture and then go to left. when you come to pciutres of U of A buildings, just keep going and then more pictures or stop at building picutres and click on second picture below and follow arrows to left Now is it clear as mud ::) ::) ::)

Go to building pictures                                       start here for more photos

bev.:
another set of 4

first is one flying object at  WEber

clikc on picture and you can see a few of male

bev.:
another series

click on picture and scroll to Right there are more

bev.:
We jsut are not sure  about male . I have a suspicion form the ID I am  getting that it is young one hatched form Weber. Gord is checking his bands again. I have to find mine from that year. He thinks he mixed two sites up

I f yo click on picture an d scroll to right there are more

bcbird:
Way to go, Miss E!  Congratulations!
That will become a very full nest. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version