Other Peregrine Projects > Canadian Peregrines

AB / Warburg - Genesee Plant - 2009-18

<< < (108/127) > >>

allikat:
Awwwee...poor little one at the front fell into lunch!  So much for the bright white chest  :-\

bev.:
A feed from today. Very messy.

bev.:
 a few  shots

there are only 3. I have a message in about it.   Remember it was very cold and freezing at night.  but we have 3 healthy ones.
Peter and I will try and drive out there this weekend just to look at the area and where the parents roost.

bev.:
lots of discussion going on about this nest and was there really 4 at any time.  I see he pictures but I could never really tell

anyhow a slideshow from this morning.  I have been watching but was really looking for 4 and only see 3.  Parent seems agitated this morning

maggieblue:
It does appear that there are only three chicks now.  I just watched a feeding and there were only 3 faces, 2 larger chicks and 1 smaller.  A few days ago there were four, and just to check, I went to another forum where pictures had been posted by two individuals that clearly showed four chicks. So I guess that we will never know what happened but the good news is that it appears that there are 3 very healthy and well fed chicks here with their beautifull parents and that there are regular feedings.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version