Other Peregrine Projects > Canadian Peregrines

AB / Warburg - Genesee Plant - 2009-18

<< < (97/127) > >>

bev.:
I am almost embarrassed to post this show. the pictures are so small but this is a very secure sight and you have to be so far away. I just wanted you to see that they are around and creating havoc and there are red-tailed hawks there also. so I do not knwo if this creates a problem for them.
We did see a falocn flying around inside  complex also but I was not quick enough to take picture(it was so hot yesterday)

bev.:
We  went out  today and we did see falcons. No t sure how many juveniles we saw as it could have been same ones at times. We will download small pictures after.
We have to be so far away. But 2 were on the very top of the nest box tower.
Camera jammed as we saw one flying around by nest box.
then I looked way over to right of nest box across the road and a lot of birds were scattering. I could see at least 2 juveniles raising havoc. ;D ;D I just snapped pictures and hope I can see in pciture what I saw in binoculars.

a little bit later my grandson saw a few small birds trying to down  a big bird by the tower,that  we saw dad on when we went out there before.  Sure enough it was a juvenile. the birds had probably had enough of the shenanigans .

We  also saw an adult or juvenile a top of the tower. I am betting dad but i will have to look at pictures.

Not far from tower we watched 2 red tail hawks soaring around also. Hopefully they do not raise concerns for  our 3.

After the f ledge watch at Edmonton I will try to take another run out there.
but I have to believe they are all well.
Draeton really enjoyed them stooping all the birds and the wee birds chasing the falcon. ;) ;)

allikat:
Great slide show Bev   ;D

bev.:
A slideshow  from  July16 and 17
One finally came back later yesterday and spent the night. May have been around when I was not looking
No one this morning
click on picture

Pchemist:
great close-ups!  thanks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version