Other Peregrine Projects > Canadian Peregrines

AB / Warburg - Genesee Plant - 2009-18

<< < (73/127) > >>

bev.:
I am sure we are jsut all missing.  by my calculations again. the male came home on May13. there was fighting.

So I am still thinking there might be eggs but they will be so late.  WE never see them much at nest box until ready to lay eggs.

Hopefully I will have a few answers fro you after the weekend

bev.:
When they Pulled the cam in a few days ago they showed the female just left of the nest box.

quite a few shots of female on Saturday on BCATW

http://www.peregrinefalcon-bcaw.net/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=353&start=300

I f we get our chores done , Peter and I may take another drive out there, on Sunday.

but figuring out when he came back and the unrest , they would not be due for eggs till this week or early next, if they are going to have any.

carly:
Me either.  Either they are nesting elsewhere or we aren't going to have eggs this year...it's strange.

RCF:

--- Quote from: bev. on May 28, 2010, 22:19 ---I was frustrated watching because I would see something adn then white would come. I kept meaning to e-mail them but so much on my plate

But it is great now and I was ecstatic when they moved the cam to show where they are hanging out.

--- End quote ---

How close to the nest box are they hanging out?  Lately every time I look at cam, I haven't seen them.   :(

bev.:
I was frustrated watching because I would see something adn then white would come. I kept meaning to e-mail them but so much on my plate

But it is great now and I was ecstatic when they moved the cam to show where they are hanging out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version