Other Peregrine Projects > Canadian Peregrines

AB / Warburg - Genesee Plant - 2009-18

<< < (59/127) > >>

bev.:
I will arrange these in order in a bit.

bev.:
Sorry , I did  not get here till now. I was on another forum and then after 2 days monitoring non-stop I had to rest my eyes and then I  went over to Winnipeg's banding

Yes, they came today to take chicks back to Breeder.

The adults obviously have lost their nesting instinct.

I just received an e-mail but I will wait and see what I can share.

I will let Genesse make the announcement.

this was a sad day for me. You get attached so quickly, and these 3 were a hoot to watch.  they stayed close to back wall this morning. I think they knew this is where  they got fed yesterday. they were waiting.
And Rapidcityfan, you are welcome to post pictures.  Anyone can. I jsut do it when I can. the more that know how to post the better.

carly:
Yes the chicks are gone.  Bev said Gord picked them up and is taking them back to breeders.  They were so cute, I will miss them even though we only knew them a short time.

RCF:

--- Quote from: Kinderchick on June 16, 2010, 13:12 ---
--- Quote from: allikat on June 16, 2010, 13:05 ---They most likely removed the chicks because there hasn't been any interest by the adults to adopt them.  
Bev will confirm...
--- End quote ---
Oh, right, now I remember that! ::)Too bad about the adoption not working out. :(
Where will they go now? ???

--- End quote ---

Probably back to the breeder, Kinderchick.  Bev would know better than I.

Kinderchick:

--- Quote from: allikat on June 16, 2010, 13:05 ---They most likely removed the chicks because there hasn't been any interest by the adults to adopt them.  Bev will confirm...
--- End quote ---

Oh, right, now I remember that! ::)Too bad about the adoption not working out. :(  Where will they go now? ???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version