Other Peregrine Projects > Canadian Peregrines

AB / Warburg - Genesee Plant - 2009-18

<< < (51/127) > >>

RCF:
Lots of drama going on here, not something we really want.  :o

bev.:
1:56pm - I will do a slideshow later but these were good shots. Everything was quiet for almost an hour. the female was incubating and then in comes TR male. I am not sure if he is chasing her out or jsut wants to bond. He has been in a few times but she is not really fazed as she knows him. If he chases her off these eggs I will boot him. We have had males before, take over anothers eggs. Still have not seen unbanded male.  I do not want her under the air vents again. but I have no say ;)

bev.:
that is why they wanted to have them raise chicks last yer. The last ditch attempt was when they put the chicks in.  We will see how it plays out.  I have not seen other male yet today , but cams did not go back up till after 9 Am .  I am on pins and needles here. I wish I could leave and go out there.  do not want to see anyone hurt.

carly:
Oh no, poor guy - I wish they had managed to catch him last year to remove that stupid thing.  H'es lost his box and his mate because of it  :'(

OMG..just saw him on the box..yellling and he just was looking up and took off...  :o

bev.:
Transmitter male came to box at 10:44am.  He went on wrung and  Female was incubating, Female got up and he went inside and then they were both gone. did not get all shots. Not quick enoug.  there are 3 eggs Female is back lying in box. Hope all is O.K.

Last picture is when Transmitter male came in. Rest were all before. female had gone out on wrung and then went back to box, to incubate. shortly after TR male came in .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version