Other Peregrine Projects > Canadian Peregrines

ON / Toronto - King Street - 2008-15

<< < (11/22) > >>

allikat:
Good things come to those who wait!  ::)

bcbird:
Adolescence can be a very cruel time to get through.  Tough on the late bloomers for sure.

Pchemist:
I gotta say, I love that pic of the five chicks.  Poor Viking looks slightly embarassed to have so much white fluff still, and off to the side to boot.  It's just freaky adorable.

carly:
Check this out, they finally got an ID on the King St female for past two years - she was born in 1998!!  How awesome is that, she's 11 years old!  Great to see the older falcons still thriving and going strong...I'm so happy they band them otherwise we would never know things like this!!

Mark Nash Reports:
A huge thank you to Carol and Juanita for your help with a history on the Toronto King Street  adult female that has been a mystery for two years now.  The resident adult female that has been identified at the Toronto King Street nest site is a 1998 hatchling from Froedtert Malt in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Her name is ERIN.

Froedtert is now called ADM Milling Company but it was still Froedtert Malt when she hatched & fledged from there in 1998. Her band is indeed black over red *B/*D. Her USWFW purple anodized band is: 1807-69719

allikat:
Hello your Majesty!  Beautiful!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version