Other Peregrine Projects > Canadian Peregrines

ON / Toronto - Apartment Block - 2008-14

<< < (47/56) > >>

carly:
Eagle, your word for them is nicer than mine  :D :D !  8:34 and Vega is on the ledge, I just witnessed him doing the bat thing - he climbed the wall for a bit and flew to the ledge edge, thought for sure he was going to go for it!! 

Forecase calling for rain (gee there's a surprise!) all day but just cloudy at the moment, T-storms expected tonight so hopefully they'll all be in a dry area.  Mom was just in with food and she was separating it to go distribute between the other 2 no doubt.

eagle63_1999:
I was thinking the same thing Carly, makes me crazy how uncaring people can be to each other much less wildlife. I call those folks ignoramous idiots lol

carly:
The report is up now, second fledge was successful!  I'll let you read the report, my only comment is there are times when the human race just astounds me with their insensitivity. 

carly:
Lol..yes they turn off around 9ish as the birds won't fledge when it gets dark, .  That's why they will put the little one out on the roof tonight, he won't panic and try to fly off and hurt himself.   

Liz:
It goes off at night?  That explains why I can't see anything!   ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version