Other Peregrine Projects > Canadian Peregrines

ON / Toronto - Apartment Block - 2008-14

<< < (37/56) > >>

maggieblue:

--- Quote from: carly on February 23, 2009, 15:41 ---Linn (Mariah's daughter from 2007) also stayed the winter in Toronto with her new beau at the old Bell hack site and apparently...we may have another new pair in Toronto this year.  Frank won't tell me where yet, he says they have to have a CPF member confirm it as it's been reported into them by area residents so fingers crossed...!  It's going to be a great Spring with peregrines from coast to coast to watch and our US cousins and our European cousins...! 

--- End quote ---
Thanks for the info Carly.  Let's hope that there will be some live cams so we can watch them as well as our wonderful Princess and Trey!

carly:
Linn (Mariah's daughter from 2007) also stayed the winter in Toronto with her new beau at the old Bell hack site and apparently...we may have another new pair in Toronto this year.  Frank won't tell me where yet, he says they have to have a CPF member confirm it as it's been reported into them by area residents so fingers crossed...!  It's going to be a great Spring with peregrines from coast to coast to watch and our US cousins and our European cousins...! 

The Peregrine Chick:
Hey Liz, yup, both birds are still there, and have been all winter.  They did a camera test a few days ago, so folks could watch in real time for awhile ....
35 days and counting ...

Liz:

--- Quote from: maggieblue on February 20, 2009, 13:38 ---The cam test is over, sigh.  Some nice photos of the beautiful pair though.

--- End quote ---

Hey maggie!  I'm jumping in, in the middle here -- are you saying there are PF there? 

The Peregrine Chick:

--- Quote from: maggieblue on February 20, 2009, 15:29 ---I read somewhere, can't recall exactly where, that the male was from the Gulf Tower in Pittsburgh, 2002, I think.

--- End quote ---

Its entirely possible.  I'm double-checking the band number (can't be sure from the photo in their gallery) and then I'll track down the information and post it here.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version