Other Peregrine Projects > Canadian Peregrines

ON / Toronto - Apartment Block - 2008-14

<< < (31/56) > >>

carly:
I know the hatch date isn't an exact science but if you go to CPF site there is a new post about Scarborough today.  They didn't even know they were incubating eggs and turns out the eggs are toast and the pair is in mid reclutch...they are on an open ledge as well.  I guess for them it resembles a cliff side but for it's sure hard on the whole process.

No panic yet TPC...just concern...ahem  :-\

The Peregrine Chick:
Incubation has a range of about 28 to 38 days, those tend to be the minimums.  Trey & Princess are usually 30 days but last year they were a full week late.  A little more patience before the panic  :D

carly:
Not sure what is going on here anymore, mom was looking up and annoyed and just took off and left and oh ... i thought i saw a white...but it's all eggs then allikat :(.  Hmm..she was due before King street by a day or two. I can usually tell if there is a hatch or it's coming by the way they sit...guess she's toying with me then  :-X

allikat:
I just saw the incubating falcon leave and still 4 eggs.

carly:
They might have a hatch here, the lighting sucks but the way the parents are sitting is a bit and fussy for just eggs....they either have a chick or a really white fuzzy egg...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version