Other Peregrine Projects > Canadian Peregrines

ON / Toronto - Apartment Block - 2008-14

<< < (27/56) > >>

carly:
5:23 pm and mom is in with dinner.  Holy big catch!  She's feeding herself atm as well as doing food prep..go mom!

Spoke to Mathew via post and the MNR is involved now so they will all look after the family and step in should the need arise!

carly:
Ok home now so I can see these guys, wow big kids!!  They are scheduled for banding on Tuesday apparently.  They are quite active and healthy looking and obviously closer to 3 weeks old so that's good.  It's too bad the 3 males from last year didn't make it, would have been nice to have 1 around now to help out. 

carly:
Mathew added more info:

Some additional info has been received - in the late afternoon Wed May 27th some sort of alarm calling and stooping/dives were witnessed in the roof area or above the building.

Wonder if he hurt himself trying to go after an intruder pest or if it was territorial dispute... 

The Peregrine Chick:
1202 hrs (Winnipeg) - chicks are tucked into corner on the right of screen.  Not an adults in sight ...

carly:
This cam is blocked for me at work..grrrr. Wish I knew what he meant by her 'behaviour' witnessed on the ledge.  I've emailed Frank to see if he knows what's going on.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version