The Forum > The Forum

Forum Clock & Changing Time

<< < (20/29) > >>

Pchemist:
no, Loriann.  As my father and de-facto can tell you, it's all about me.   ;D

always.  unless it's about my mother.  and even on mother's day I managed to make it all about me.   8)  (that was one funny card!)

Loriann:
BECAUSE TORONTO IS THE CENTRE OF THE KNOWN UNIVERSE !   ;D

The Peregrine Chick:
Okay, I just check my profile and my time shows correct, which means the time on all the posts etc will be auto-corrected for my time zone.  I'm in Winnipeg obviously which is CDT.  The Forum is hosted on a computer in Toronto so, if you are an hour out folks, check your profile and "auto-correct" your time (check out Pchemist's post below for the link on the steps).  If your time is still not correct, you can also manually change the offset (i.e., Winnipeg is Toronto time + 1 hour so I would enter +1).  If all else fails, send me a pm with your location (city & province/state) and I will manual change your time at my end and we will see if that works ....

Loriann:
lol  pchemist . who ya calling grumpy !  lol   :o

Holly-Birdeze:
especially take out the shovel for my last comment.  :-X  TAH DAH...the techlingo was to the point and easy to administer for the necessaries!  just did myn...and truly I NEVER even noticed before.  but that's a me usually thing!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version