The Forum > The Forum

Forum Clock & Changing Time

(1/29) > >>

The Peregrine Chick:

--- Quote from: photosbydennis on March 13, 2012, 20:17 ---Don't really care if my posts say 12:23 or 23:42   :-\

--- End quote ---

Troublemaker  ::)

Kinderchick:

--- Quote from: photosbydennis on March 13, 2012, 20:17 ---Don't really care if my posts say 12:23 or 23:42   :-\
--- End quote ---
LOL! I guess you're right, Dennis, as long as our birds are back in town! But I did fix my time anyway. ;)

photosbydennis:
Don't really care if my posts say 12:23 or 23:42   :-\

The Peregrine Chick:
Daylight Savings Time is once again here folks - check your "time" - either on your profile page or when you are posting or even when you are checking out the "who's online" page.

Instructions on what to do if you time is "off" are listed in the previous post ...
And if you still have problems, pm me.

The Peregrine Chick:
Daylight Savings Time folks - which means everyone should go into their Profile page and update their time.

How to do this you ask?

1.  go to the "Profile" link at the top of this page
2.  click on "Look and Layout Preferences" link on the left hand side of the screen
3.  look for "Time Offset" and click on the "auto-detect" link
4.  check the "current forum time" right under the auto-detect link
     - if its correct click on the "Change Profile" button in the bottom right corner
      - if its not correct, manually add or delete (i.e., +1 or -1) hours until the time is right

If you have problems and/or your time is still wrong, let me know and I can manually change your time for you. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version