The Forum > The Forum

Forum Clock & Changing Time

<< < (2/29) > >>

Kinderchick:

--- Quote from: The Peregrine Chick on April 07, 2010, 13:56 ---You can put a zero or you can click on the "auto-detect" link, both should work.  And so long as the time is right when you look at your post, that's all that really matters :)
--- End quote ---
Thanks, TPC, looks fine to me now. :)

The Peregrine Chick:
You can put a zero or you can click on the "auto-detect" link, both should work.  And so long as the time is right when you look at your post, that's all that really matters :)

Kinderchick:

--- Quote from: The Peregrine Chick on January 05, 2009, 23:42 ---I would ask that everyone check their "local" time on their profiles ...  I was checking something else and realized that my time (Winnipeg local) was showing as 1 hour later than it should on my profile page.  Don't have any idea why this happened, and maybe it's just me, but thought I would alert you all to it.
--- End quote ---
I was just noticing that current posts were also registering as one hour later than the actual Winnipeg time. So I attempted to follow your instructions, TPC, and have tried to correct this on my profile page. I put a "0" in the forum default box. Seems to be working so far. Hope I have done the right thing to correct it. :-\

ballywing:
Got it!!! - All fixed - Thanks TPC!!!  :-*

Loriann:

--- Quote from: The Peregrine Chick on April 01, 2010, 09:40 ---hmmmmm ..... *wanders back off into permissions purgatory*

--- End quote ---

and another one for the dictionary..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version