The Forum > The Forum

Forum Clock & Changing Time

<< < (26/29) > >>

Enraptured:

--- Quote from: Enraptured on May 28, 2008, 12:24 ---Hi Tracy,
Whatever you did with the time setting, I think it's worked! The local forum time shows 12:22 and it's now 10:22 here in BC. The autodetect also adjusted correctly this time and adjusted for 2 hours.  So far, i'm still on BC time...either way I have to add or subtract two, so just knowing the forum time is correct is all I need!
Thanks for fixing the time problem!  ;D

--- End quote ---

I just checked again, Tracy, and the time is perfect for me locally, and for the autodetect offset, too.  So I'm another one you can scratch off the list. 
 :)

From the Peregrine Chick:  That's great Enraptured!. Another one down, 40 something to go!  :)

deedream:
okay its 2:36 here in NB 2hours later than Winnipeg.  Had to change my setting after you reset things Tracy.  It was out by 1 hour.  I knew it as soon as I went to my profile as it said 3hours so I just hit Autoset.  and it changed that to 2hours time difference.  Came back to forum and the time is showing my time for the posts, like I wanted it too.  Perfect. 

From the Peregrine Chick:  Looks good here too so I think we have it!

Enraptured:
Our postings must have crossed paths. I've just seen your reply to Ballywing and maybe I jumped the gun. Before today, the current forum time was always one hour to early, according to my calculations of Wpg time...and now it's jumped to one hour too fast. 
I've just double checked and the current forum time listed in the profile look and layout says 12:28. It's 10:28 here in BC.
Hope that helps somewhat.
Good luck!

From the Peregrine Chick:  Enraptured, go to your profile, and click the auto-detect button.  If the local time isn't correct, add or subtract the necessary hours to match the time where you are.  Let me know if that works by posting here again. Thanks!

Enraptured:
Hi Tracy,
Whatever you did with the time setting, I think it's worked! The local forum time shows 12:22 and it's now 10:22 here in BC. The autodetect also adjusted correctly this time and adjusted for 2 hours.  So far, i'm still on BC time...either way I have to add or subtract two, so just knowing the forum time is correct is all I need!
Thanks for fixing the time problem!  ;D

From the Peregrine Chick:  Glad we have your time sorted Ballywing!  Just have 50 members to go  ;D

ballywing:
Tracy I set the time to Wpg local time, autodetect. Should be 12:10pm....

From the Peregrine Chick: Thanks Ballywing - this reply shows 13:11 so, so far, without the offset for the server's time (EDT) we are one hour off.  Hopefully we will hear from folks east and west to see how the post times track.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version