Manitoba Peregrines > West Winnipeg Peregrines

West Winnipeg - 2009 / Ivy & Jules

<< < (20/107) > >>

Ellie:
The pictures are just wonderful!  The quality is phenomenal!  What a great way for us to see these beautiful  birds as though they are in action!

Thanks Dennis

gramma:
Thanks for all the photos Dennis.  We have been so fortunate to be so close to Jules and Ivy.  What beautiful birds.  You made them come alive for us.

pmg:
Dennis,
I have seen one or both soaring in West Winnipeg when driving thru the area...it's ok I'm the passenger. Having seen your awesome pictures helps me to 'see them better' Thanks for documenting the lives of these beautiful birds.

allikat:
Dennis....you're work is incredible!  Thank you for taking the time to get out there and take stunning photos of our peregrines! 

photosbydennis:
To all the phanatics that have taken the time to post comments...thank-you. Not all photos are of printing quality...but will give you an idea of what can unfold in mere seconds. This is the reason that many photos have been posted. A Bird's Eye View...so to speak for those that are unable to view Birds in action.
Do to other events and circumstances at this time I'm unsure when I will be able to get to the West-End Birds again. These Peregrines are the most easily photographed birds do to their surrounding/location. Sorry that Trey & Princess didn't nest in a location like this to give easy access !!
Now, perhaps I should rent my own crane and platform...with tent and hang out with the birds ?? A lift for a morning cup of "Tim's" that Phanatics would provide of coarse...just kidding.
Looking forward to the "Banding Day"

Cheers !
Dennis

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version