Manitoba Peregrines > West Winnipeg Peregrines

West Winnipeg - 2009 / Ivy & Jules

<< < (97/107) > >>

photosbydennis:

--- Quote from: The Peregrine Chick on April 12, 2009, 14:15 --- and that is when I spotted the third peregrine.  The female then bolted from The Bleachers to join the melee and by size we realized that the new bird was a female and the battle was on!  The two females dove and hit one another and began flying and fighting their way back toward The Bleachers with Ivy pitching in.

--- End quote ---

Sorry for the quality...but you must remember that these photos where taken from a long distance away, hand held @ 400mm. This just gives you and idea of what unfolded in mere seconds. Photos have been posted in the Peregrines West-End.

msdolittle:
i've given up trying to figure out where the  birds are.  I figure i'll just leave it to the selected few who know where they are.

ballywing:
Soooo - I was able to figure some stuff out,  :-* - and was almost hanging upside down on the bus today, looking out the window hoping to see them - but as usual NOTHING - Sheesh - I haven't even seen P&T in real life yet!  ::)

allikat:
 ;)  ;)

Saw the falcon again on the way home on top of a letter of the building.

I'm so lucky, I get to see Ivy, his mate, Trey & Princess to and from work...Life can't get any better than this :)

photosbydennis:
;-)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version