Manitoba Peregrines > West Winnipeg Peregrines

West Winnipeg - 2009 / Ivy & Jules

<< < (86/107) > >>

The Peregrine Chick:
Saw a window-cleaner on The Diner but no birds - and didn't see them on the Bleachers either so may just have been I caught them during a run to the market for lunch or they might have been "getting busy" at the B&B.  Will definitely be going by tomorrow for a peak at the nestsite ...

The Peregrine Chick:

--- Quote from: CeeBee on April 23, 2009, 21:18 ---Your pictures are beautiful Dennis.  Thank you for sharing them.  I would like to see some pictures of you taking these amazing pictures!

--- End quote ---

I have a few of those I believe, I'll make sure I add them to my list for loading to the photo gallery this weekend!

Also, at 1715hrs, both Jules and Ivy were very placidly roosting on The Bleachers.  And yes Dennis, the same bleacher!!  Sorry gang, won't get more specific  :D

CeeBee:
Your pictures are beautiful Dennis.  Thank you for sharing them.  I would like to see some pictures of you taking these amazing pictures!

allikat:

--- Quote from: The Peregrine Chick on April 23, 2009, 11:53 ---Rockstar Junior was on The Bleachers this morning about 7:45 am.  Couldn't see Jules anywhere so hopefully she was off doing "lady" things  ;) in the nestbox.  Will check the box on the weekend and let you all know if we have gotten lucky yet ....

--- End quote ---
Ah..that's where he was.  I looked for them but didn't see either one.  I'll keep my eyes open on the way home...I wonder if I'll get lucky 3 days in a row watching falcons hunt seagulls  8)

The Peregrine Chick:
Labour of love - well mostly love, some stress, a bit of annoyance, few frustrations and the occasional "I'll wring your bloody neck".  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version