Manitoba Peregrines > West Winnipeg Peregrines

West Winnipeg - 2009 / Ivy & Jules

<< < (83/107) > >>

bccs:
of course there will be chicks, of course they willl fledge and of course they will come back to procreate here.
And all of us lunatics will be here to document it :D

allikat:
I'll leave the professional tips up to TPC...
I unfortunately drive through to get to work.  Then I'm not back through again until 445-5pm.  So maybe will any luck, the chicks won't decide to fledge until the evening or the weekends. (and the same goes for Princess and Trey's chicks)  ;)

I know what y'all are thinkin', I've already decided that there will be chicks and that they will fledge  ::)
Keeping positive and I still believe it's going to be a GREAT YEAR for the peregrine falcons!

bccs:
ok, I asked tpc about fledge watch and what I should do if... She's pretty busy right now, but your reference to towels, jackets etc. seem like a good idea. I'm there early 5:30 to 6:oo am, so any tips you could give me would be great.

allikat:

--- Quote from: ballywing on April 25, 2009, 18:40 ---I guess that's my problem - I go by there around 11am, then again around 6:30pm or 9:30pm - no wonder I never see anything.  :-\

--- End quote ---
Well now that you know, hopefully you'll be able to see them at work or just hanging around.

allikat:

--- Quote from: bccs on April 25, 2009, 15:53 ---Oh good lord yes, It certainly is not dedication to the job. That insanity left last year..
And 5 more and I can retire. Yahoo, more time for volunteer work ;D

--- End quote ---
The more falcon spotters, the better...more volunteers with towels, sweatshirts or jackets when "fledge watch" is on, the better!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version