Manitoba Peregrines > West Winnipeg Peregrines

West Winnipeg - 2009 / Ivy & Jules

<< < (84/107) > >>

ballywing:
I guess that's my problem - I go by there around 11am, then again around 6:30pm or 9:30pm - no wonder I never see anything.  :-\

bccs:
Oh good lord yes, It certainly is not dedication to the job. That insanity left last year..
And 5 more and I can retire. Yahoo, more time for volunteer work ;D

allikat:
Please tell me you're staying at work later because you're watching the falcon cams or posting on the forum  ;)

bccs:
Hey Allicat, thanks for the tips :D. Morning is out as I start work verrrrry early. But tomorrow is Sunday and I just might take a little drive.
As for leaving, sometimes I never want to leave work ( oh what in god's name is wrong with me ? ::) ;D
It the kids are out, I just want to stay a lot longer.

allikat:
Between 4 & 7 pm is a pretty good time...just look at the usual spots.  If you happen to see a lot of sea gulls around..or scattering around, you just might see falcon doing some fancy flying trying to catch lunch/dinner.

Not sure if you can go down in the morning hours, but I always seem to luck out!  I pass by around 7:30am and there is usually one perched on the building or the sign of the building!

Don't worry bccs...at the right time, you'll see one or both and you won't want to leave :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version