Manitoba Peregrines > West Winnipeg Peregrines

West Winnipeg - 2009 / Ivy & Jules

<< < (38/107) > >>

The Peregrine Chick:

--- Quote from: CeeBee on May 31, 2009, 08:53 ---It is very sad to hear about the eggs.  I feel like I know these birds just through Dennis' pictures.  Those last picture are amazing - you can feel the wind against the tail feathers as Jules/Ivy?  banks around.  I am glad they are both okay and hope they will try again at least next year. 
--- End quote ---

Most, if not all of Dennis' recent photos are of Jules - great looking bird

ballywing:
Awwwwwww - Haven't been over to this thread for a few days and came over to get updated, sure never expected this news.  :-\ - How odd to have both eggs disappear??? - Maybe they weren't going to hatch anyway due to the rather haphazard incubating of Jules & Ivy at the beginning? Next time will be better!! :)

CeeBee:
It is very sad to hear about the eggs.  I feel like I know these birds just through Dennis' pictures.  Those last picture are amazing - you can feel the wind against the tail feathers as Jules/Ivy?  banks around.  I am glad they are both okay and hope they will try again at least next year. 

The Peregrine Chick:
Couldn't tell for sure if it was Ivy or Jules, I think Ivy though, was sitting on the B&B tonight ....

Liz:
Thanks for the new photos.  A totally different angle than we're used to! 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version