The Forum > The Forum

Tutorial 2 - Flickr

<< < (2/17) > >>

eagle63_1999:
I will check that out when I go through the faq

The Peregrine Chick:
Anyone else have questions?

The Peregrine Chick:

--- Quote from: eagle63_1999 on April 12, 2011, 21:48 ---That is true TPC, I try to weed out the spammer's

--- End quote ---

Check to see what Flickr has in place to protect from spammers (which are usually automated responses).  Flamers (folks who are being purposefully mean/cruel) are different and they can be members or non-members.

What you might have is the ability to review (some call it "moderate") comments made - that is you see them before they are posted - if they aren't offensive you approve them and they get posted to your gallery, those you don't approve are deleted without them ever seeing the light of day ....

Kinderchick:

--- Quote from: Rapidcitymbfan on April 12, 2011, 21:14 ---Just wanted you to know photobucket is in maintenance mode until around midnight.  ::)
--- End quote ---
As I said last night, I registered an account with Photobucket last evening but could not upload any photos to my photo gallery, so now I know why. ::) Will try again maybe tomorrow evening and then will likely have questions about Photobucket on Thursday evening.

eagle63_1999:
That is true TPC, I try to weed out the spammer's

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version