Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (1469/1988) > >>

bcbird:
Yes, pchemist, our sunny weather (finally smoke haze free) would be a lot nicer for Winnipeg.  Supposedly only getting to 23 here, though that is a relief from the past week.  

ballywing:
I was just thinking.....On this 1 year anniversary of Black Friday  :'( - As much as last year's tragedy was horrible and never to be repeated (hopefully) - for this year, it makes me appreciate that much more - every day we get to watch these new kiddies and every day they grow & make us laugh & make us worry- and all the new friends we've made, our great leader TPC, etc, etc, etc.  ;D - ok that's it for the mushy mush.  :P

Pchemist:
don't feel too bad, eagle - just a bit farther west and it's nice and warm.  wish I could send it to Winnipeg for P&T to enjoy.  (bcbird, I'm betting you are having pretty much what I am - slight chance of rain today (oddly) but otherwise going to be near 30C and fairly calm).

eagle63_1999:
ewwwwwwwwwwwww
 
Gawd I feel for the folks out west. Yes let's hope it doesn't snow in Winnipeg. Princess and Trey are having a hard enough time keeping the growing kids covered.

marion:
am in southwest saskatchewan where it has been snowing all morning..hope this weather doesnt get to winnepeg..supposed to change to rain and then back to snow
 :'(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version