Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (1470/1988) > >>

bccs:
Fantastic reply TPC, another learning experience. Thanks.

Liz:
"You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours"

maggieblue:
Feedings have certainly changed in week haven't they? No more gently placing small morsels into open mouths. Now it is pulling off chunks as fast as possible to be grabbed, and tugs of war over big pieces. And this may have been the first "foot" feeding.  By that I mean that one of the chicks swallowed a leg.  I am always amazed that they can swallow those things without choking  :o It had a really big crop after that.  :D

bcbird:
Yes, Doreen, and even though they don't all get under anymore, her presence just calms the chicks right down.

Doreen:
It's so cute to see Princess try to stuff the 3 chicks under her.  ;D

Doreen

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version