Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (1468/1988) > >>

Marie:
I was waiting for your reply Tracy and truly I found it inspiring...so well said.I was one who wouldn't know a falcon if  pitched on my shoulder and now have an great appreciation  for them....really, they are remarkable.Being able to view them in the comfort of my own home is an experience that is difficult to express but so appreciated...thank you.

bccs:
The weather's not so bad Pchemist, there's little or no wind and the sun is really trying to come out. It's just cooler than usual.
Going to plant my flowers this weekend regardless. But it would be nice to start wearing shorts. :(

Pchemist:
I am so grateful that the anniversary weather is calm and all looks good.  That chickpile is pretty big under Princess!

bccs:
What you said Ballywing :-*

bcbird:
I appreciate and understand your "mushy mush" sentiments, Ballywing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version