Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (1446/1988) > >>

Small Monkey:
Poor Princess - the job of a mother never ends. Lucky for her dad is a clean freak and will take care of the mess later. For now she gets to play 'umbrella'.

maggieblue:
Oops| The chicks are making a break for it.  One of the chicks just escaped out the back end.  Poor Princess had to gather them back up.

maggieblue:
The last time Princess let us see the chicks they all looked great.  That white thing beside her is that big pigeon wing that the chicks have been pulling on and moving around.  Trey needs to use some of those famous housekeeping skills and remove it.  :D

Elaine L:
I just found the time now to get online to see what is happening in Winnipeg; I almost had a heart attack when I saw the rain and poor Princess putting up with this again, like last year, and then what looked like a chick laying beside her.  I read your recent comments, so I am now reassured; thank God for the plastic box.  I just hope that things do not get any worse:  I can see that Princess is totally wet, but I gather the chicks are safe.

ballywing:
Yes it's a steady but light rain right now, I think the big drips we see on the camera are a bit deceptive, probably falling from the roof or something. I don't think this day will put them in danger, it'll just be a pain in the neck more than anything.  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version