Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess
maggieblue:
I think that the rain appears heavier on the webcam than it actually is. I am not all that far away and I think that we are getting the same weather. The camera is a bit of a distance away and zoomed in to see the nest, so on camera we are seeing all of the drops between the camera and the nest. If that makes any sense at all. ::)
bccs:
Thanks pchemist and maggieblue.
Marie:
thank you so much maggieblue........I really needed to hear those comforting words.........it looks like heavy rain now so hopefully as you said it will move through quickly.Princess is covering them well,,,bless her
eagle63_1999:
Princess is not the least bit impressed with this rain.
maggieblue:
Here is the link to the page with TPC's post about the box. :) It is post number 680.
http://www.species-at-risk.mb.ca/projects/pfrp/forum/programs/index.php/topic,786.675.html
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version